What is Mindfulness?
Mindfulness is the ability to focus on the present moment nonjudgmentally. It is the basic human ability to be fully present and aware of what we’re doing and what is going on around us.
When we practice mindfulness, our experience is established in what we’re sending in the present moment instead of thinking of the past or worrying about the future.
It originates from ancient Hindu and Buddhist practices, but in modern times it has been validated by a lot of scientific research.
Why Practice Mindfulness?
The art of mindfulness has been proven to have several health, productivity and wellbeing benefits.
Some of these benefits include lower stress, lower anxiety and depression, increased happiness, better creativity, improved relationships, and more clarity of thought.
Companies such as Google, Microsoft and others have embraced this new wave of mindfulness. Many companies like Google and IBM even have a Chief Mindfulness Officer.
Who should Learn Mindfulness?
The training designed by Neeraj will benefit any professionals from any department or field.
- It helps senior managers in managing stress effectively, and in taking better decisions.
- It helps sales teams in having a healthier relationship with the clients or potential clients, and effectively managing their emotions during a sales meeting or call.
- It helps middle managers in thinking creatively for the various business and operational challenges that they face.
- It can even help stay-at-home members in their numerous interactions with the world.
What types of trainings are available?
Currently, there are two trainings provided by us for mindfulness:
- Half-day workshop at your premise
- Online webinar for 3 hours
To get more details about this, please get in touch by clicking the button below: